Edgar Cayce Quotes

Dreams are today's answers to tomorrow's questions. You can never lose anything that really belongs to you, and you can't keep that which belongs to someone else. It can be a fascinating game, noticing how any person with vitality and vigor will have a little splash of red in a costume, in a room, or in a garden. Four volumes in one (ed. Forget not the sources of thine inspiration. In meditation, god speaks to us. “ the ultimate purpose of our life is to rejoin god in conscious participation of divinity. “ there is so much good in the worst of us, and so much bad in the best of us, it doesn’t behoove any of. Dreams are for real. A dream you dream alone is only a dream.

Edgar Cayce Quote: “The conquering of self is truly greater than were

Edgar Cayce Quote: “The conquering of self is truly greater than were

Edgar Cayce Quote: “Life is continuous, and is Infinite.”

Edgar Cayce Quote: “Life is continuous, and is Infinite.”

Edgar Cayce Quote: “The conquering of self is truly greater than were

Edgar Cayce Quote: “The conquering of self is truly greater than were

Edgar Cayce Quotes (95 wallpapers) - Quotefancy

Edgar Cayce Quotes (95 wallpapers) - Quotefancy

Edgar Cayce Quotes (95 wallpapers) - Quotefancy

Edgar Cayce Quotes (95 wallpapers) - Quotefancy

Edgar Cayce Quotes (95 wallpapers) - Quotefancy

Edgar Cayce Quotes (95 wallpapers) - Quotefancy

Edgar Cayce Quote: “What we think and what we eat, combined together

Edgar Cayce Quote: “What we think and what we eat, combined together

Edgar Cayce Quotes (95 wallpapers) - Quotefancy

Edgar Cayce Quotes (95 wallpapers) - Quotefancy

Edgar Cayce Quote: “The purpose of the heart is to know yourself, to be

Edgar Cayce Quote: “The purpose of the heart is to know yourself, to be

Edgar Cayce Quote: “It is thought and feeling which guides the universe

Edgar Cayce Quote: “It is thought and feeling which guides the universe

Edgar Cayce Quote: “Meditation is listening to the divine within.”

Edgar Cayce Quote: “Meditation is listening to the divine within.”

Edgar Cayce Quotes (95 wallpapers) - Quotefancy

Edgar Cayce Quotes (95 wallpapers) - Quotefancy

Edgar Cayce Quote: “The ultimate purpose of our life is to rejoin God

Edgar Cayce Quote: “The ultimate purpose of our life is to rejoin God

Edgar Cayce Quote: “In the consciousness of eternity, time is not

Edgar Cayce Quote: “In the consciousness of eternity, time is not

Edgar Cayce Quote: “When ye are prepared for a thing, the opportunity

Edgar Cayce Quote: “When ye are prepared for a thing, the opportunity

Edgar Cayce Quotes (95 wallpapers) - Quotefancy

Edgar Cayce Quotes (95 wallpapers) - Quotefancy

Edgar Cayce Quotes (95 wallpapers) - Quotefancy

Edgar Cayce Quotes (95 wallpapers) - Quotefancy

Edgar Cayce Quote: “Forces of light on earth shall overcome the force

Edgar Cayce Quote: “Forces of light on earth shall overcome the force

Edgar Cayce Quote: “When ye are prepared for a thing, the opportunity

Edgar Cayce Quote: “When ye are prepared for a thing, the opportunity

Edgar Cayce Quote: “In the consciousness of eternity, time is not

Edgar Cayce Quote: “In the consciousness of eternity, time is not